Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bloggers Anonymous


Ok, so, it's official. I am addicted to blogging. What started off as a vehicle to express myself & share whatever's on my mind has turned into checking to see who's following my blog, looking at their friends' blogs, following their blogs and their friends' blogs, etc...etc...What's really great about it is that I've learned soooo much & found some much needed information from perusing blogs. Technology is a wonderfully splendid creation. Just from watching YouTube tutorials I've learned how to do the interlocking method to retighten my braidlocs AND how to make my own "make-shift" tool to get the job done. A few years ago this was unheard of. One had to learn by viewing picture stills and detailed instructions. Now, I go to YouTube for almost everything. Today, alone, I've become a follower to at least three blogs. The creativity & the versatility of some of the blogs I've come across and, not to mention, the information & resources are numerous. To see what I'm talking about, check out the videos on the right-hand side of the screen, and the list of People I Think R Cool at the bottom of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment