Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swelling Up & Filling Out!

While I don't have much of an update, I just wanted to acknowledge that my braidlocz are swelling & getting fuller. I don't exactly know my hair-type, but I will say that it isn't really kinky nor is it really fine. My hair falls somewhere in the middle. The back is much kinkier than the front/top. Because of this, the locs in the back will loc much sooner than the rest. The ends are really curly, which I like but cannot wait until they're locked & sealed. Anyhoo, take a look-see.

7 comments:

  1. In these pix you hair looks locked to me...thats great. I just braidloc my hair a few weeks ago, and seeing your hair gives me a sneek peek at what my hair could look like by summer's end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sis, I likey, I likey a lot!!! And I see some nice growth there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @zion: i ck'd out your page. luv ur hair. did u start out w/2-strand-twists? i agree w/u, in these pics my hair does look locked but....they r just tightly coiled lolol. i'm well on my way though!

    @msfullroller: thank ya, thank ya. thanks for always showing me luv...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PhePhi, Your locs do look locked up in the picture. Girl, my locs in the back were the first to lock. My locs on the sides and on top, have issues. I do not know how many time I clipped, took down, and restarted a few of those locs. I still have two that are still unraveling! Finally, they look like they are beginning to fall in line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @NLP: i totally understand what u'r talking about. i've restarted several of mine at least 2 times. i think that's all apart of the process though. ur locs r growing quite beautifully...keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair did plump up,and much credit for doing the braids yourself! Whew I wouldn't even think to start the journey myself. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @gigglz: thanks! i am so excited about starting the journey myself. gives me a sense of achievement!! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete