Monday, January 19, 2009

Braidloc Journey

I began my braidloc journey January 15-16, 2009. It took me about 11 hrs to install little tiny braids on my head. Honestly, I thought it was going to take longer. I parted them in sections w/rubberbands & ponytail holders. Then, I just worked each section at my own pace. I am quite pleased with the results. There are a few, especially around the crown of my head, that are very, very tiny. I did this because my hair is fairly short & it's easier to do tiny braids as opposed to medium-large sized ones. I will join those later. But for now, the journey has begun!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Phe, good for you girl, I'm liking your braidlocz. I get excited every time I come across a new braidloc'er. I will enjoy following you on your new journey. Welcome to the loc'd family:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is what Auntie Monica did to her hair. I remember helping her braid. Its pretty long now. Thinking about doing the same. Haven't had a perm in 3 years but my hair is so weak, I need resources on reconstructing and strength.

    MarvLus1

    ReplyDelete