Friday, January 23, 2009

Financial Fitness

The older I get the more it becomes apparent that I MUST get my finances in order if I want to be wealthy. By wealthy I don't mean get-rich-quick schemes. By wealthy I mean becoming a better steward of my money so that I can live a better life & leave a legacy for my family. I made the first step towards reaching my goal by ordering a FREE My Money Toolkit. I placed the order several weeks ago. So long ago in fact that I had totally forgotten that I ordered it. Be that as it may, I am quite excited about it. The toolkit includes pamphlets, handbooks, & catalogs on Consumer Information, Insuring Your Deposits, Investing, Being Money Smart, & Understanding Social Security Benefits, just to name a few. So, if you're like me & are tired of living paycheck-to-paycheck, order yours today at: www.mymoney.gov or call 1-888-696-6639.

No comments:

Post a Comment