Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ill Baby On Board

Since Monday, January 26th my 2-year-old has been ill, much to my surprise. Sunday night she was her normal playful self. I was fifteen minutes into my exercise routine when she awakened at 5:10 a.m. & immediately began vomiting. I said to myself, “What the *bleep* is going on?” Now, four days into it & she’s not showing any signs of getting better. Her vomiting subsided a few hours later and didn’t return until Wednesday. Growing concerned, I took her to the doctor yesterday only to be told that she has a virus, which I knew, & it has to run its course. The doctor said that if the vomiting returned to let her know. It didn’t return yesterday, but it did again this morning. My baby is sound asleep now. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she wants this to be over very soon. She is traumatized by hospitals, & I dread having to take her there as a last resort if her symptoms persist. Please keep my baby & my family in your thoughts & prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww pookems! I hope she gets well soon. How is she acting?

    ReplyDelete