Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are You Stressssssed Out?

As most of you know I went back to school a few weeks ago. One of my classes is Health & Physical Education. It is very interesting. The chapter that I read yesterday focused on physical & psychological health/well-being. I know with this trying economy many people are affected. And the fact of the matter is EVERYONE has stress. The key is how we manage it. I came across this website that has a plethora of information on ways to manage stress, how to identify stress, etc. There's even info on job analysis, is your job a good fit for you. I wanted to share this with you because it is imperative to stay optimistic & healthy, both physically & mentally, during these times. Let me know what you think -->Mind Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment